Red shrimp cream
Either to be luxurious at Christmas dinner, or to serve cold on hot summer days, this recipe for red shrimp cream is a basic recipe that is easy to prepare, but I assure you that you will be satisfied with it. luxury for your guests.
It is a recipe from our beloved French chef Stéphane Poussardin ( L'Atelier d'Stéphane ), who returned to our showroom a few days ago to prepare some Christmas recipes. You can prepare it, like him in a Le Creuset cocotte , and you will see that in a short time you will have a wonderful shrimp cream recipe served.
- 500 g of red prawns
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 piece of fresh fennel (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves with skin
- 1/2 leek
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 small stalk of celery
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 liter of cognac
- 4 to 4.5 liters of water
- Olive oil
- In the same cocotte, fry with a little oil, the garlic and the previously chopped vegetables for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cut tomatoes, fry for a few more minutes and add the shrimp. Brown and flame with cognac.
- Allow to reduce completely and wet little by little with water (approx. 4 to 4.5 l of water).
- Put the slices of bread and rice.
- Let cook for about 40 minutes over medium heat, removing the foam from time to time.
- Go through the blender and strainer and rectify salt.
La receta parece muy suculenta, pero se tritura con las gambas enteras, sin pelar?. Me parece que después al colar vamos a perder mucho producto suculento, no?