Roasted Carrots with Hazelnuts
If I tell you that today's recipe, in addition to being a delight, you will have it ready in the blink of an eye, I am not exaggerating, because preparing these roasted carrots with hazelnuts will take you very little time, and you will lick your fingers! !
Cooked this way they are very appetizing. Make sure you choose good carrots, clean of dirt and with soft and smooth skin. Choose those that are small or medium in size and do not have lateral roots or green spots at the tip, to ensure that the carrots you cook are those that have grown optimally.
Once cleaned and seasoned, the rest of the work will be done by the oven. And in the time it takes to set the table, they will be ready to enjoy. A delicious accompaniment, easy to prepare and that will surprise you.
Do you already have the carrots? Here I leave you the recipe.
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- One and a half tablespoons of honey
- One tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- sliced garlic
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the butter, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Add the clean carrots and stir to coat them well.
- Arrange them in the skillet , add some chopped hazelnuts and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Flip the carrots and bake until ready. Delicious!
- I encourage you to also add some Provençal herbs, it gives it a fresher touch.
- This recipe is ideal for using carrots as a side dish: they are perfect to accompany a fish dish, or also grilled meat. If you want it as a first course, it is ideal to present it with a little rice.
- We have made it with hazelnuts, but if you want to accompany it with cashews, for example, or other nuts, they are also great.