banana and chocolate muffins
These banana and chocolate muffins have little history to tell in terms of preparation…. But much to convey in terms of flavor and texture. They are tender, fluffy, rich, tasty and super easy to prepare. You only need these 10 ingredients that I leave you here below and 10 minutes of your time to put them in the oven... and in a short time you can enjoy them!
To finish convincing you, I will tell you that the dough has incorporated, in addition to some crushed bananas, some chocolate chips and banana chunks. So they are perfect for breakfast and snacks!
Le Creuset Nonstick Muffin Pan and Birkmann Paper Muffin Pans
- 200g of flour
- 2 and a half teaspoons of yeast
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 300 g ripe bananas, smashed with a fork + 1 banana cut into small pieces
- 150 g brown cane sugar
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs L
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. In our Le Creuset muffin tray we prepare the capsules or paper tulips for the muffins and reserve. We will get between 17-20 muffins, depending on the size and how full you put them.
- In a large bowl , mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl , mix the mashed bananas well with the sugar. Then we pour the oil in a thread while we mix and then we add the beaten eggs one by one until they are completely incorporated. Lastly, add the vanilla extract .
- Now we can pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir gently until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and the banana chunks.
- Then, with the help of an ice cream scoop, we distribute the dough in the mold, filling only ¾ of the capsule.
- We can add some more chocolate chips on top and baked!
- We bake the first 5 minutes at 220º, from there we reduce to 175º and bake for about 12-14 more minutes or until sticking a toothpick in it comes out clean.
Le Creuset Non -Stick Muffin Pan and Birkmann cupcake liners
- Don't over-beat any of your steps.
- Do not bake longer than it should because our muffins can dry out on the inside.
- When removing from the oven, let cool on a rack.
- If you have leftover muffins, store them in an airtight jar or container at room temperature for three days.
Patry de Sabores y Momentos said:
Son pura delicia!!! Irresistibles para los peques que no pueden comer solo uno!!!