This classic recipe allows me to unite two of my great passions: chocolate and Le Creuset! It can be prepared with Le Creuset ceramic mini cocottes or with the Emile Henry Coeurs Fondants set. I hope you like it!
(for 4 servings)
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 170g butter
- 4 egg yolks (large)
- 4 eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- the skin of an orange
- A little cocoa powder
- Coat the mini cocottes with a little butter and flour to prevent the chocolate mass from sticking. Tap a few times to remove excess flour.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath together and stir until well blended. We let it cool to room temperature (inside the house).
- Beat the egg yolks and eggs adding the sugar until stiff and slowly add it to the chocolate mixture. Dust the mixture with flour and stir until well blended. Finally we add the peel of a grated orange (we can set aside a little for decoration).
- Fill the mini cocottes with the mixture and put them in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 12 to 15 minutes. When the cakes take on a little volume they will be done.
- Dust the top with a little cocoa powder, garnish with a little orange zest and serve immediately.