Fresh herb salad with foam of mató and honey vinaigrette
Our dear friend Stéphane Poussardin delights us this time with an ideal salad to take advantage of the kitchen siphon that many of us have at home. It is a light and fresh salad to surprise at home and beat the heat in the healthiest way. We also thank Delicooks for their collaboration. So we leave you with this recipe that we are sure you will love!
- 150 grams of matted cloth (creamy)
- 90 ml of cream at 35%
- 60 grams quince
- hazelnut oil
- Salt Maldon
- 1 Siphon of 1/2l
- 1 Gas charges
For the honey and hazelnut vinaigrette:
- 60 grams of honey
- 100g hazelnut oil
- 3 Tbsp toasted flax soaked in raw water for 5 hours
Fresh Herb Leaves:
- 8 mint leaves
- 8 anet leaves
- 8 sheets coriander
- 8 leaves French Parsley
- 8 lemon balm leaves
- 8 stevia leaves
- 8 polyol sheets
- 8 arugula leaves
- pansy flowers
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 100 grams pumpkin violin
- 50 grams cooked and peeled chestnuts
For the maté foam:
For the honey and hazelnut vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad by putting the sweet potato baked in the oven with its skin and previously flattened, the pumpkin turned with the small Parisian ball and boiled, the fresh herbs, the fried flower petals, the quince cut into small cubes and a cloud of foam. of killed
- Dress with the honey vinaigrette, hazelnuts and Maldon salt.
- You can also put crumbled chestnut.
Carmen Fernández Merino said:
Los ingredientes son casi para tener una huerta en casa, imposible.