Baked cheese in many ways
Cheese lovers will love this post. Today I bring you some delicious recipes made with cheese. For lunch, dinner or appetizers, they are perfect to prepare when you have guests at home or even to treat yourself.
As quick option , you can make a flash appetizer by melting the cheese in the Cheese Baker to serve it at the moment and dip bread or dip with some sticks or raw fruit.
But when you want to prepare a slightly more elaborate appetizer (and it is not that we are talking about making great adventures), we can aromatize the cheese using vegetables, garlic, flavored oils, spices, nuts... And also accompany the cheese with toasts of special breads, fruits or vegetables roasted to the grilled or grilled, toasted olive focaccia strips... The possibilities really are endless.
These recipes are made with Emile Henry's Cheese Baker , which offers us endless options for cooking cheese. It allows you to prepare baked cheese and serve it directly at the table to keep it warm.
Today to start inspiring you and so that you can get the most out of your Cheese Baker , I propose three delicious recipes that will not only be quick to prepare, but are also very successful and will surely surprise your guests.
Baked Mushrooms and Brie or Camembert with Sage
- 1 soft, ripe Camembert or Brie
- 120g mushrooms
- 15g butter
- 3 sage leaves
- 50 ml of dry white wine
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Cut the cheese into a cross with a knife and place it in the Cheese Baker .
- Close the lid of the Cheese Baker and let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash the mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
- Melt the butter in a pan , add the mushrooms and sage leaves. Add the freshly ground pepper and salt and sauté for about 10 minutes, stirring until golden.
- Pour in the white wine and continue stirring until the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove the Cheese baker from the oven and remove the lid. Using a knife, carefully remove the skin from the cheese and add the mushrooms.
- Serve immediately and accompany it with small boiled potatoes.
Baked Fresh Herb Lemon Ricotta
- 240g Ricotta cheese
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 60 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g grated Parmesan cheese
- red chili leaves
- Sliced baguette to accompany
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the Emile Henry Cheese Baker and leave it to bake for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove lid and continue to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until slightly bubbly and golden in color.
- Let cool slightly and serve with the sliced baguette as a side.
Baked goat cheese with apples and cinnamon
- 140 g of semi-cured goat cheese
- 1 Apple, Boskoop or Gala
- 1 Tablespoon of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 3 pinches of ground cinnamon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Wash the apple, remove the seeds and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Toast the pine nuts in a hot pan for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Arrange the cheese in the center of the Cheese Baker with the apple quarters around it.
- Add the pine nuts, cranberries, and cinnamon, and sprinkle the thyme over the cheese.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Mix the lemon juice with the honey and pour the mixture on top.
- Close the lid of the Cheese Baker and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.