Decorated chocolate sticks
Decorated chocolate canes are the easiest snack to make and the most fun and decorative for your little ones' celebrations (and adults, let's not fool ourselves).
Making them is very easy, you just have to dip the bread sticks in hot or melted chocolate and decorate with your favorite toppings . Below I leave you some ideas with some of the ones that we always like the most and they look great with chocolate.
- colored shavings
- cocoa powder
- grated coconut
- Crushed pistachios to give it a crunchy touch
- Chopped white, dark, or milk chocolate morsels
- chopped cookies
- Sliced Snacks
For the chocolate, you can use dark, milk, or white confectioner's chocolate to make even more flavor and color combinations.
- In a ceramic bowl, melt confectionery chocolate with 20% of its weight in cooking cream 18% mg in the microwave
- Put the breadsticks in the bowl, or help yourself with a spoon to pour the melted chocolate into the sticks or breadsticks, leaving at least one end uncovered so you can pick them up.
- When the chocolate is still a little hot, but it no longer runs off the stick, cover it with the chosen topping, sprinkling the shavings or powders on top of the chocolate. You can also have the topping on a plate, and flip the breadsticks with chocolate around the plate so that the topping sticks to the chocolate.
- Leave the grissini in a tall glass or cooling rack until it has just lost its heat.
- Serve in a tall glass or mug, or in a pretty vase. And let the party begin!
With a pinch of imagination, you will surely come up with a lot more options! It is a great recipe to make as a family and have a good time all together. Also... They are sooo delicious!