lazy crab omelette
I love these tortillas that are half set, they don't need to be turned and they just need to be covered with skill so they finish cooking and are juicy.
You can make them whatever you want, but this crab omelette is light and perfect for the days we have now, cool summer days. You can substitute the crab for vegetables, but as we have prepared it today, it is perfect for the most special days.
To make this tortilla recipe, the Dupla de Bra pan is perfect, in which, in addition to cooking what you need, you can make wonderful recipes like the one we bring you today.
Bra dupla non-stick omelette pan , Myjabi Shotoh knife and Le Creuset spatula .
- 2 cooked crabs (we need 400 g of clean meat)
- 1 leek
- 1 fresh onion
- 3 tablespoons cognac or brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- 4 eggs
- a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few stalks of fresh chives
- We carefully crumble the crab and place its meat on a round Revol porcelain plate .
- With the help of a Myjabi Santoku knife, chop the leek into fine wheels.
- In one of the Dupla pans, with the help of a Le Creuset spatula spoon , sauté the leek with the fresh onion in the hot oil.
- When the vegetables are soft, add the crumbled crab meat and sauté for a few minutes. Add the cognac and let sauté a few minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Then add the Tabasco and season to taste. In a bowl, beat the eggs and add a little salt.
- When the crab is ready, add the beaten eggs taking care that they are well prepared throughout the pan.
- We place the lid of the Dupla pan and let it curdle covered for a couple of minutes (the total time will stop from the point at which we like to take the eggs).
- Season with salt and pepper and add a little fresh chives that we will have chopped with a Myjabi Shotoh knife .
- Finally we serve with some cherry tomatoes on top. And to enjoy!
Bra dupla nonstick omelette pan , Le Creuset spatula and round porcelain plate .