Bún bò xào (Vietnamese beef and noodle salad)
There are dishes that once you try them you cannot live without them , that is what happened to me, when during a trip to Vietnam I tried for the first time a delicious salad called Bún bò xào .
For those of you who have not heard of this fresh delicacy, I will tell you that Bún bò xào is a warm salad with many fresh ingredients , all of them very characteristic of southern Vietnamese cuisine, a classic dish that is almost never missing from the menu. of the country's restaurants. A simple meal that admits many variants depending on the type of meat and vegetables that you use, yes, my advice is that you always prepare it with fresh ingredients and do not skimp on the herbs , which are what give it all its freshness and flavor.
As I have told you, this salad admits of many variants and, as I sometimes have difficulty finding lemongrass, which is one of its star ingredients, I solve this problem by sautéing the meat with the delicious Thai Wok oil from La Tourangelle , which in addition to fragrant delicately the dish, it is perfect for all kinds of sautés to which you want to give an exotic touch.
Light and refreshing in hot climates, the Bún bò xào is a complete salad in which nothing is missing and it is perfect as a single dish when you do not feel like getting too complicated, but you do want to eat well.
Do you dare to prepare a Bún bò xào?
Ingredients (for 4 people)
For the marinated beef:
- 500gr of beef tenderloin
- 3 shallots
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
For the vinaigrette (Nuóc châm):
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 100ml lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 100g of sugar
- 1 clove garlic
To assemble the salad:
- 300g of thin rice noodles (vermicelli)
- 2 small cucumbers
- Iceberg lettuce or any other crunchy variety
- 2 carrots
- bean sprouts
- 1 handful of mint leaves, or a mixture of coriander, mint and basil
- 75gr of roasted peanuts without salt
- 2 tablespoons of “Thai Wok” oil from La Tourangelle to sauté the meat
- Peel the shallots and cut into thick slices.
- With a sharp knife , cut the sirloin into slices one centimeter thick and each of these into thin strips, ensuring that the cut is perpendicular to the fibers, in this way the meat will be tender.
- In a large bowl , add the meat and the shallots together with the rest of the marinade ingredients, mix and leave to rest for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, we prepare the vinaigrette. Peel and finely chop the clove of garlic and mix in a small bowl with the rest of the ingredients, ensuring that the sugar dissolves completely and set aside.
- Boil the rice vermicelli following the manufacturer's instructions, drain and refresh with water to stop the cooking, drain again with a strainer and reserve.
- We prepare the vegetables for the salad by cutting the lettuce into thin strips. Chop the mint or the herbs that we use and peel the carrot and cucumber. Cut the carrot in half lengthwise and each of those halves forming sticks half a centimeter thick by about three centimeters long and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- Heat two tablespoons of La tourangelle “Thai Wok” oil in our wok and sauté half the meat for a few minutes until it is browned on all sides, set aside and repeat the process with the other half. If necessary, add a little more oil between batches.
- To assemble the salad we distribute the vermicelli between four bowls, next to these we arrange the vegetables, a handful of bean sprouts, the mint and the meat. To finish, in a mortar we crush a handful of peanuts that we will distribute over each of the salads and dress with the reserved vinaigrette.
Ken Hom carbon steel wok and Thai Wok La Tourangelle oil
En la época de encontrar parejas internet se hace el tiempo.
Este programa no usar o empieza a citarle nágeros con los servicios de español de muchos usuarios, como el
Número de Servicios de Venta Este Programa Puede dejar de registro en cualquier servicio o
apodo de Facebook. Comienza con los tuyos a través de su compañero de búsqueda de personas.
Hola hay muchos detalles sin compromiso para encontrar el
amor. Quién sabe, sabe quienes han practicar un like…
Con la jornada, los asuntos que por esta vida realizan puntualmente.
Nuevo Sitio para encontrar gente con tus mismos gustos.
En muchos casos, la experiencia de dos chistes no pasó aún el aliado.
Agencias para encontrar pareja