Fluffy Pancakes (The most fluffy pancakes!)
We could not bring a pan as wonderful as the Nordic Ware pancake pan without accompanying it with a wonderful recipe to give it a start. Today you are going to discover a very quick and delicious way to enjoy pancakes: We bring you the recipe to make super fluffy pancakes that will serve you on many occasions!
Today's pancakes or pancakes take on a great fluffiness, especially due to the use of buttermilk (perhaps you know it as buttermilk). As you well know, buttermilk gives biscuits and other doughs fluffiness and improves flavor . Let's take advantage of it in the pancake batter too!
The recipe is not complex at all. What I think is worth noting is how quickly the pancakes are prepared in the Falling Snowflakes pancake pan: it has 9 cavities so, unlike in the pans with a single cavity or after, you progress quickly in the elaboration of the pancakes In a few minutes, the little ones in the house or the older ones with a sweet tooth will be enjoying these fluffy pancakes!
- 1 cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cc of salt
- 1/2 cc of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cc of sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) buttermilk
- 3/4 of cc of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Heat Nordic Ware Pancake Pan over medium heat and brush cavities with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, sift the flour along with the baking soda, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- In another bowl or using the KitchenAid, beat the egg until light and fluffy with a whisk.
- Next, add the buttermilk and melted butter to the egg. Add it to the initial dry mix.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous, consistent and lump-free mass.
- Once you have the dough ready, pour approximately 2 tablespoons into each cavity of the pan. Let them cook on the first side, and as soon as the pancakes start to bubble, turn them over and continue cooking until lightly golden on both sides.
- For a second batch of pancakes, brush the pan again with melted butter (you don't really need it, it's a nonstick pan, but the butter absorbs into the batter and helps them get a nice golden brown more quickly.
- Pancakes are a delicious snack, but above all accompanied: enjoy them with your favorite jam, with a good drizzle of honey, with fruit, with melted chocolate, with peanut butter, with dulce de leche... They are so easy to make and they are so combinable, they will become your favorite breakfast!
- You can serve the pancakes individually and each one accompanies them to their liking. Or you can also serve them two by two with crème de cacao and hazelnuts or dulce de leche in between (as a sandwich, the little ones love it), or serve them stacked -Bring a tower of pancakes to the table for everyone to enjoy! do the wave!
- You will find buttermilk in most supermarkets, but you can also make your own, cutting the milk with a tablespoon of lemon juice, or taking advantage of the remaining whey to make homemade butter (with the KitchenAid you make it in a moment).