Recipe contest for blogs organized with WMF Spain!
WMF launches the new Vitalis cooker and we celebrate it with a recipe contest for cooking blogs ! It is a contest organized by WMF Spain and Claudia&Julia in which you can participate if you have a cooking blog and live in Spain.
What prizes can you win?
- The three best recipes will win the new WMF Vitalis pot valued at 143 euros.
- In addition, all participants will enter the draw for 50 WMF Profi Plus stainless steel mixers (if there are 50 participants or less, the prize will be direct for all of them).
- All recipes will be eligible to be published in an ebook and shared on social networks by WMF Spain or Claudia&Julia (always with a link to the blog author of the recipe).
Prizes: three WMF Vitalis pots for the finalists and a raffle for 50 WMF Profi Plus whisks among all the participants.
How to take part?
- To participate , all you have to do is post a recipe prepared in a quick cooker on your blog. The pot does not have to appear in the photos, but we do have to indicate cooking times in the WMF pressure cooker.
- The recipe can be a first, second or dessert . The originality and quality of the recipes and photos will be valued .
- The recipe must be posted between Wednesday, March 1 and Sunday, April 9 .
Recipe contest for cooking blogs organized by WMF Spain and Claudia&Julia.
- To participate you must be of legal age, reside in Spain and be the legitimate author of a blog dedicated to cooking. Claudia&Julia and WMF Spain reserve the right not to admit the participation of any blog that is not at least six months old. If you have a recently created blog and you want to participate, you can send an email to email@example.com so that we can assess your participation. Blogs created for the sole purpose of participating in this or any other contest will be automatically disqualified.
- The recipe prepared in a pressure cooker, with an introduction, the steps to follow to prepare it and a photo of it, must be published between March 1 and Sunday April 9 , 2017. It can be a first course, a second or a dessert. The post must indicate that you are participating in this contest with a link to this contest page (www.claudiaandjulia.com/concursoWMF2017), and links to both the Claudia&Julia website (www.claudiaandjulia.com) and the Facebook page of WMF (https://www.facebook.com/WMFspain).
- The recipe must be made in a pressure cooker and we must indicate cooking times in a WMF pressure cooker (the pot does not need to appear in the photos of the recipe).
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the link to your post and the photos of the recipe. Claudia&Julia will confirm the suitability of your recipe and your participation in the contest within a maximum period of 5 working days. In the same email you must state the address and a contact telephone number where you want to receive the rods in case you are lucky in the draw, or are a finalist and winner of one of the WMF Vitalis pots. Only one recipe is allowed to be submitted to each participating blog.
- Claudia&Julia will choose the 8 finalist recipes and finally WMF Spain will choose the 3 winning recipes. The criteria for choosing the recipes will be their originality, writing and quality of the photos.
- To be eligible to be the winner of the contest you must have all the photos used in your recipe in high resolution.
- By participating in the contest you are authorizing Claudia&Julia and WMF Spain to use the photos to spread them on their social networks and to possibly create an ebook with the recipe and the photo. In any case, if Claudia&Julia or WMF Spain make use of the recipe and/or photos for such purposes, they will always link to the blog in which it has been published.
- The draw for the WMF Profi Plus rods will take place between Tuesday 11 and Friday 14 April. The lucky ones in the draw will receive them throughout the month of April at the address provided in their email.
- After knowing the winners of the contest and the draw, a post will be published on the Claudia&Julia blog (which will also be disseminated on the networks) with all the names and winning blogs.
You already know that a quick pot can go a long way (there are hundreds of recipes to prepare!), so we encourage you all to participate and we wish you all the luck and inspiration in the world!
If you have any questions about the contest or its operation, we will be happy to assist you at email@example.com.