Traeger Grill Cover for Barbecues
Important! Special delivery conditions for this product:
- This product is served on request and it is delivered in approximately 5 working days.
- Delivery is free in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands and delivery is door to door delivery (assembly and installation are not included).
- No shipping is made outside mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands.
With the Traeger Barbecue Cover you will always keep your barbecue in perfect condition, whether it rains, snows, is windy or the sun shines. Being full body covers, you will be able to cover it completely, protecting it from the elements that could shorten its useful life.
Choose the cover that corresponds to the model of your barbecue, to avoid leaving it outdoors and give it the best protection, among the following options:
- Baby Ranger
- Pro 575
- Pro 780
- Ironwood 650
- Ironwood 885
- Timberline 850
- Timberline 1300
Why we like the Traeger BBQ Cover
- There is no better way to take care of it.
- They are full body covers, so that nothing is left out in the open.
- It is essential not to shorten its useful life.
The history of Traeger
In 1985, Joe Traeger invented the first wood pellet barbecue, pioneering a movement that has revolutionized the shape and taste of outdoor cooking, defying the standards set by gas or charcoal. Currently, Trager is the leading brand with its pellet barbecues, the best sellers in the world, having a wide variety of designs, as well as different types of pellets with which to enhance the flavor of what is cooked.
Moved by their love for the 100% natural flavor of firewood and outdoor cooking that brings people together, during their more than 30 years of life they have perfected their barbecues, incorporating new technologies to facilitate their adaptation to new times and situations, ensuring that everyone, without being an expert, can enjoy a tastier, more sustainable and easier cuisine on a wood-burning barbecue, without missing a thing.