The Le Creuset Sauté inox with poached egg accessory is much more than a tall stainless steel frying pan perfect for sautéing, browning or slow cooking. It has a non-stick accessory for poaching eggs with which you can make your poached eggs in the most comfortable, practical and clean way.
This three-piece set includes the tall, straight-sided stainless steel sauté, the poacher attachment, and the glass lid , which you can use as a whole or separately. Use the mold to bake some delicious biscuits and with the sauté without the accessory you can cook your best recipes.
Features of the Stainless Steel Sauté with Poacher Attachment
The Stainless Steel Sauté is a tall, straight sided pan resembling a low casserole made using 3-ply multi-layer technology with superb construction.
Its 3-ply multi-layer technology combines high-quality stainless steel and aluminum bonded to form a 3-layer material that distributes heat quickly and evenly throughout the container . The entire pan heats up completely in less time, which means greater energy savings.
The egg poacher is a 4-cavity non-stick mold with a knob in the center , which inserts into the pan, fitting into place. As it is non-stick, it is much easier to remove the eggs once they are cooked.
- The poaching accessory knob allows for easy handling . It helps that you can put it on and remove it from the pan very comfortably.
The sauté is 20 cm and has a capacity of 1.5 liters .
The lid is made of glass , with a stainless steel handle and an outlet for steam. Being transparent, it allows you to see what you are cooking at all times, without having to lift it. With just a glance you will know if the eggs are ready.
The handle is very comfortable and helps you lift the pan, move it between the stoves or take it to the table comfortably and safely.
The inside of the handle is hollow to reduce the heat effect; this way you can handle the pan without burning yourself.
The edge of the pan is non-drip , allowing its contents to be poured without spills or drips. Helps you serve cleanly and conveniently.
- It is ideal for your kitchen. Whatever kitchen you have: gas, induction, ceramic hob. Even in the oven and in the freezer. If you decide to bake something, remember that the lid is heat resistant up to 220°C. The pan is suitable up to 260 °C.
- It is very easy to clean, both by hand and in the dishwasher.
Le Creuset offers a lifetime guarantee .
How to Prepare Poached Eggs with the Stainless Steel Sauté with Poacher Attachment
Cooking great poached eggs in a few minutes is very easy and fast with the 3-ply sauté, thanks to its rapid heating, great heat distribution and specially designed non-stick pan. You will see how simple:
- Choose fresh eggs of the best quality; This is always very important.
- Crack the eggs and one egg in each cavity. You can lightly oil the mold so that they come out very easily when they are.
- Put water in the sauté, place the accessory and put on the lid.
- Heat the sauté over low heat for a few minutes, until you see that the white is curdled to your liking.
- Turn off the heat, lift the lid, and remove the eggs.
- Taste them accompanied by a good plate of ratatouille, some sautéed vegetables or a slice of homemade bread.
In addition to poaching the eggs, you can use the mold to make all kinds of recipes, also in the oven . And the sauté is ideal both for frying, sautéing or browning food, as well as for preparing everything from stews, stews, sauces or creams that require gentle cooking, since it takes less time to heat up and distribute the heat. And also, it is one of the most elegant pans in the Le Creuset stainless steel collection, a piece to enjoy cooking.
- Stainless steel sauté with accessory 4-cavity egg poacher.
Frying pan with 3-ply multilayer technology for optimal and uniform heat distribution.
- Accessory for poached eggs, made of stainless steel with non-stick coating.
- The egg accessory has a knob for comfortable handling.
- Glass lid with stainless steel handle.
- Hollow handle to reduce the heat effect.
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction and oven.
- Freezer safe.
- Easy cleaning; dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant lid up to 220 °C.
- Heat resistant pan up to 260 °C.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Diameter: 20cm
- Capacity: 1.5 liters
- Total length with handle: 41 cm
- Weight: 2.08kg
Why we like the Le Creuset stainless steel Sauté with accessory for poached eggs
- It's a great set, perfect to use together or separately.
- Your poached eggs will turn out wonderfully and in no time!
- Or some cool biscuits in the oven.
- The multilayer frying pan provides a fast and uniform distribution of heat, both on the base and on the walls.
- With its tall and straight walls, it is perfect for sautéing and stewing.
- You will be able to cook faster, with excellent results.
- And with a lower energy cost! It is ideal for day to day.
- Its hollow handle is a great help to move the pan without burning yourself.
The history of Le Creuset
Le Creuset is a French brand of household items Famous throughout the world for its quality and leader in the sectors of enameled cast iron, stoneware ceramics and kitchen accessories, among other items.
Founded in 1925, Le Creuset makes top-notch cookware. Used by chefs and cooks around the world , Le Creuset cookware offers exceptional performance and unmatched durability.
The famous cocottes have been made for more than 80 years at the Le Creuset facility in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France.