With the non-stick and portable Kaiser cake tin with lid, you can prepare your best pies and cakes and keep them in perfect condition for longer or take them wherever you want thanks to its lid with handle.
Thanks to its great value for money, Kaiser is the number 1 brand for baking tins in Germany. Although it has arrived in Spain relatively recently, it has earned a great reputation throughout its more than 100 years of history.
The non-stick cake tin with clamp release system is available in two formats, round and square. Whether you are preparing a round cake or a square tart, your pastry will arrive perfectly at its destination. And for serving, it's as easy as removing the lid, releasing the cake from the tin, and cutting.
It was designed and manufactured in Germany. And we can say even more! This steel cake tin with non-stick coating will make your life easier. Without using anything else, you can bake the cake, cover it once it's cool and keep it perfect for longer or take it with you, serve it and cut it directly on the same base, which will serve as a perfect tray for the occasion.
And it's not just ideal for easy transport:
- Thanks to the optimal heat conduction provided by the steel, your doughs will be evenly baked, resulting in a great cake.
- Its smooth base of enamelled steel with ceramic-reinforced non-stick coating is highly scratch-resistant and can be used as a plate. Perfect for serving and cutting the cake directly!
- Its clamp closure system allows for easy and convenient opening and closing of the tin.
- Thanks to its reinforced non-stick coating, it releases perfectly and easily. You won't have any trouble taking the cake out, and your cakes will look perfect.
- The lid is made of very resistant plastic and fits perfectly on the tin. It is perfect for protecting your cakes at home, on the go, or in the fridge.
- The folding handle on the lid allows for convenient transport.
- The surface is cut and scratch-resistant, and the cake tin is very easy to clean, so it will always look like new. And if it's ideal for your cakes, both in baking and unmolding and transporting them, it's also a great tin to surprise with sweet and savory cold cakes and to keep them well protected in the fridge.
- Removable and Transportable Tin with Lid and Foldable Handle.
- Two models to choose from.
- Clamp closure.
- Made of steel with ceramic-reinforced non-stick coating.
- Smooth enameled base resistant to scratches and cuts.
- Great durability and resistance.
- Round Tin:
- Diameter: 26 cm.
- Height: 9.3 cm.
- Square Tin:
- Interior measurement: 24 cm x 24 cm.
- Exterior measurement: 27.5 cm x 27.5 cm.
- Height: 11 cm.
- Maximum baking temperature 230º C.
- Base suitable for dishwasher cleaning.
- Profile with clamp closure requires hand cleaning.
- Made in Germany.
- 3 years warranty.
- Includes recipe.
Why we love the Transportable Tin with Lid by Kaiser from WMF:
- It is an all-around tin: it bakes, transports, serves, and cuts the cake without lifting it from the base!
- Its lid is perfect for transporting the cake and keeping it in good condition for longer.
- The clamp closure is simple and convenient.
- It is a German-designed and manufactured tin of the highest quality.
- It offers perfect and clean demolding, thanks to its non-stick coating.
- Its reinforced non-stick surface is highly resistant to cuts and scratches.
The history of Kaiser
With more than 100 years of history, the German firm Kaiser is a specialist in the manufacture of high-quality molds and utensils for pastry. Since its birth, in 1919, the manufacture of all its articles is carried out in Germany.
Due to its catalog and the high quality of its products, WMF acquired Kaiser in 2002. A symbol of prestige, its range of articles retains the Kaiser name despite being fully under the WMF offer. In its catalog you will find all the essential products for the preparation of all types of pastries, with optimal results.
El que tenga el tape para proteger los alimentos y que la base sirva para cortar es un punto muy importante
Que contenta estoy !!!
El molde muy antiadherente i super pràctico para guardar y transportar después sin tener que cambiar de recipiente.
El servicio de Claudia&Julia muy cuidado. Totalmente recomendable!!
Practico,como de transportar,guardar en nevera e incluso congelar,con su tapa de plástico y sus asas plegadas.