Elegant and highly practical, the T&G acacia wood presentation tray and stand is an ideal piece for countless uses at home:
- It is a tray to transport the most elegant and functional coffee cups, glasses or bottles .
- It is a perfect stand for cakes and other pastries.
- It is a great piece to bring cookies, nougat and chocolates to the table at after-dinner time.
- It will serve as a tray to serve cheese and sausage tables, or to serve good slices of bread, leaving the crumbs collected.
- You will use it to carry various kitchen utensils to the terrace table (such as a tray for oil cans, cutlery, glasses...)
- It is elegant and functional, and you can also use it in the dining room as a regular centerpiece (with or without other decoration), or to collect letters, keys or others that are around the dining room.
Do you want to give it more uses in a different way?
Invert it, lay it on the table inverted edge down, and you have a smooth wooden surface, which you can use as a charcuterie board, pie stand or trivet.
- The T&G tray is made of acacia wood : with its natural wood stroke, each piece is unique.
- It measures 30.2 cm in diameter , and the side edge is 3 cm high. By having said edge around its entire perimeter, it makes it very practical for safe transport, gives it elegance and an elaborate finish and helps you keep the remains or food collected when using it as a tray for bread, to transport fruit or similar.
NOTE: Like all wood, it could pick up moisture. In case of using it as a stand for cakes, it is important that the cake has cooled beforehand and does not retain steam, or simply apply a bit of baking paper under the cake. The inverted use of the stand, in this case, may also interest you.
The T&G Story
T&G woodware is a family business founded in Bristol (United Kingdom) in 1975 to market wooden products for the kitchen. Starting out with a small assortment of Portuguese pine wood products, it now sells its products in over 40 countries and has the widest range of kitchen wood products in the UK. Its objective is to design and manufacture quality products with environmental and social responsibility.
Me ha gustado mucho,como todo de esta marca.