Mix, knead, proof, and just flip, bake in the KitchenAid Bread Bowl with Lid . Made of titanium-reinforced ceramic , this two-piece set features a bowl and lid, and with it you can make bread from the beginning without changing the container . The inside markings on the bowl are a great guide for proofing and its bell shape is ideal when baking, as it recreates the conditions of a steam oven .
This great accessory for your food processor is wonderful, because both the lid and the bowl are very versatile , changing their functions depending on whether the dough is fermenting or you put it in the oven just by turning it over. How about?
- The capacity of the bowl, of 4.7 l , will allow you to mix ingredients, knead any bread dough or enriched doughs; or beat egg whites or whip cream and do it with the bowl very cold, since it is suitable for the refrigerator.
- The bowl has interior ascending marks that will help you control the rising of the dough , thus having the reference of the fermentation point you want on each occasion.
- The lid is great for covering the bowl while the dough rests or rises , and fits snugly over it, preventing it from drying out, both in the fridge and at room temperature.
- Once the dough has been risen and the loaf is formed, the lid becomes the base on which to place the dough for the last proofing or to bake directly if it does not require this final fermentation.
- And at the time of going to the oven, the bowl becomes a domed lid that is placed on the base and thus fulfills its function, like a bell, retaining the steam that is generated during baking and recreating the conditions of a steam oven .
- The bowl and the lid have wide side handles that facilitate the handling of both pieces. Both to lift and to cover are of great help.
- The bowl and lid are sturdy, made of titanium-reinforced ceramic . To avoid possible damage, care must be taken with thermal contrasts and, when removing it from the oven, let it cool on a surface
- You can use them in the freezer, microwave, fridge and oven (up to 260°C), so you can melt butter or chocolate to chill dough directly in it .
- And it is suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- In addition to baking your breads, it is also a great option for other types of enriched doughs , such as brioches or sweet breads such as babka.
- And you can also use the base without a lid to bake your pizzas, focaccias, cocas, galettes, puff pastry tarts or choux pastry torteles .
The bread bowl with lid is much more than that . It's a great accessory where you have a bowl that, in addition to doing everything you would do with your KitchenAid bowl, you can put a lid on. And what happens to be a fantastic ceramic oven to bake bread, just by turning it over!
- Capacity 4.7 litres.
- Bowl with lid. Made of ceramic reinforced with titanium.
- Lid and bowl have wide side handles for comfortable handling.
- Suitable for refrigerator, freezer, microwave and oven (maximum 260 ° C).
- Suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- It is suitable for use with all KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers for 4.3 and 4.8 l bowls.
- Measurements: 22.6 cm wide x 19 cm high x 31 cm deep.
- 5 year warranty.
Why we like the KitchenAid Bread Bowl with Lid
- It's a great two piece set.
- You have a bowl with a lid and, turning it upside down, you have a bread oven. Wonderful!
- The interior marks of the bowl are an ideal sneak to control the rise.
- From the flour and water, to the freshly baked crispy loaf, you'll do it all in the same container!
- You can either heat the butter in the microwave or chill the ingredients in the fridge.
- The bowl that converts to a domed lid is ideal for retaining steam during baking.
The KitchenAid Story
After the launch and success of the iconic food processor in 1919, KitchenAid has dedicated itself to revolutionizing the world of home appliances through a multitude of high-performance kitchen appliances. All of them bear the mark of attention to detail, high quality, versatile technology and a timeless design that characterizes them. It is the only brand of electrical appliances dedicated exclusively to making products for the kitchen, being the great experts and recognized connoisseurs of it.