Cheesecake and red fruit ice cream
Today I bring you a most delicious straight! These are cheesecake and red fruit ice creams with the molds for 6 classic Pop ice creams from Zoku . Summer is here, and with it the time when we most enjoy ice creams to help us beat the heat and remind us that the holidays are very close.
Zoku molds are ideal for preparing ice cream quickly and with almost professional results. What I like most about these molds is that you can create countless recipes and customize them to your liking.
They are very tasty and sweet, you will love them!
- 236ml skimmed milk
- 113 gr of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 120 grams of strawberries
- 120 g of raspberries
- 120 g of blueberries
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the milk, cream cheese, honey and vanilla essence.
- Beat the mixture until the cream cheese melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Mash the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Introduce a thin layer of the red fruit puree into the Zoku moulds.
- Add the base of the cheesecake already cooled in the molds and freeze for 8 hours.
- To be able to unmold the ice creams well, you can put them under warm water for a few seconds. Now you can enjoy these delicious ice creams!