Recipe contest for cooking blogs
If you have a cooking blog , you will love this Christmas recipe contest. To participate you just have to publish a special recipe for the Three Kings Day meal on your blog indicating that it is for the Top Chef La Revista and Claudia&Julia recipe contest.
The recipe can be a starter, a main course or a dessert and must be published throughout the month of November 2014.
What prizes can you win?
A LE CREUSET IRON COCOTTE
A winning recipe will be chosen, which will be published in the January 2015 issue of Top Chef La Revista, and its author will receive a 28cm Le Creuset cast iron cocotte .
THREE PURCHASE VOUCHERS OF 60 EUROS
Each one of the cooks of the three recipes selected as finalists will win a €60 voucher to buy at Claudia&Julia.
300 LE CREUSET CERAMIC MINI-COCOTTES
Among all the people who participate we will raffle 300 Le Creuset ceramic mini cocottes in a volcanic color!
1. To participate you must be of legal age, reside in Spain and be the legitimate author of a blog dedicated to cooking. Claudia&Julia and Top Chef La Revista reserve the right not to admit the participation of any blog that is not at least six months old. If you have a recently created blog and you want to participate, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess your participation. Blogs created for the sole purpose of entering this or any other contest will be automatically disqualified.
2. Between November 1 and 30, 2014 you must publish a post on your blog with a special recipe for a Three Kings Day meal. It can be a starter, main course or dessert. In that post you must indicate that you are participating in this contest with a link to this page ( www.claudiaandjulia.com/concurso2014 ), and links to both the Claudia&Julia website and the Top Chef La Revista Facebook page.
3. Send us an email to email@example.com indicating the link to your post and the address where you want to receive the ceramic mini-cocotte if you are lucky in the draw. Only one recipe is allowed to be submitted to each participating blog. Claudia&Julia will confirm the suitability of your recipe and your participation in the contest within a maximum period of 2 working days.
4. Claudia&Julia will choose the 3 finalist recipes and finally Top Chef La Revista will choose the winning recipe, which will be published in the magazine in its January 2015 issue. The criteria for choosing the recipes will be their originality, writing, quality of the photos and that it is suitable as a dish (starter, main course or dessert) in a Three Kings meal. To opt to be the winner of the contest and see your recipe published in Top Chef La Revista you must have all the photos used in your recipe in high resolution with sufficient quality for printing in the magazine.
5. The lucky ones in the draw for the mini-cocottes will receive them throughout the month of December at the address provided in their mail. The cast iron cocotte and the 60 euro purchase vouchers will be sent at the beginning of January.
We encourage you all to participate and wish you all the luck and inspiration in the world. If you have any questions about the contest or its operation, we will be happy to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org .