First Christmas Card Contest
We open the first Christmas card contest at Claudia&Julia!
What an illusion to be able to dedicate a contest to the youngsters of the house. We encourage you to participate, to encourage them to make a super cute congratulations for Claudia&Julia. We'd love to share it! And also, if it turns out to be the winner, you will win an Opinel Petit Chef set, to share endearing moments cooking together.
Below I tell you the details (which are not very secret!)
How to take part?
- Send us the congratulations that your little one has made, your nephew, your granddaughter... Some little one in the house!
- How should the image be? Your little one's imagination to power! From the traditional Santa Claus to a tree full of kitchen gadgets... Let him draw the Christmas card he wants, everything is valid as long as there is Christmas spirit in it.
- You must send it to us scanned or as a photo taken frontally and that it looks good. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I win?
Among all the cards, we will choose one. That congratulation will be the winner, and the one that we will send by mail to all our subscribers to wish a Merry Christmas on December 25.
The winning card will win an Opinel Petit Chef Set , with which your little one can practice in the kitchen and share great moments with you cooking... And in complete safety!
- All the images that reach us before Thursday, December 20, 2018 will enter the contest.
- All boys and girls under the age of 12 can participate.
- By participating, you are accepting that the photo of the drawing is shared on Claudia&Julia's social networks and sent by email to all subscribers along with the author's first name.
- The use of elements typical of the Christmas festivities will be valued, as well as elements from the kitchen or the culinary world, as well as originality, artistic quality and the incorporation of Christmas values: family, solidarity, participation, ...
- The prize will be sent to Spain or Portugal in the days after obtaining the winner of the contest.
We can't wait to see the artistic creations of those little chefs you have at home! We look forward to your congratulations!