Zwilling Z-CUT Mandoline Grater with Interchangeable Plates
Delivery conditions for Spain and Portugal:
- Delivery in 1 or 2 working days
- 4.5€ delivery costs (free delivery from €35)
Delivery conditions for UE countries:
- Delivery in 4 or 5 working days
- 12€ delivery costs
Compact and highly versatile, the Zwilling Z-CUT Mandoline Grater with Interchangeable Plates is an ideal all-rounder for everyday cooking. This utensil has 4 interchangeable blades with which you can grate in three different thicknesses , cut and slice quickly, safely and with little effort.
With an intelligent and multifunctional design , designed to facilitate its use and to save storage space, this versatile grater has many advantages:
- It has four easily interchangeable bidirectional blades : three for grating (fine, medium and coarse) and mandolin for slicing . Perfect for the skin of citrus fruits or vegetables, nuts, cheeses or chocolate bars.
- Slicing and grating are highly efficient, thanks to the patented Z-Cut slicing and knife technology . The blades have an innovative Z design , with a pre-cut function and bidirectional. They slice and grate in both directions , even from the sides, for faster, less effortless results.
- The four blades are made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel . Extremely sharp for a very efficient result with minimal effort. Durable, stable and very easy to clean, perfect for daily use.
- It has a finger protector , so that its use is completely safe , even when grating or cutting smaller foods.
- It incorporates a pusher accessory for smaller ingredients , which allows you to grate or cut any piece in complete safety.
- The handle allows a comfortable grip and makes it easy to use in any position.
- Removable base with double function :
- It is non- slip , so you can cut or grate food in a comfortable and stable way, resting the grater on the counter or on any other surface.
- It acts as a collection container or container to collect the cut slices or grated food.
- Its compact design makes it easy to store . It allows you to store all the pieces together, taking up less space. No risk of injury, as the blades are covered by the removable base, which acts as a lid.
In addition, it fits the Zwilling Fresh&Save storage and vacuum containers M and L. You can use it without the base, fitting it into the container. In this way, everything you scratch or cut will fall directly inside.
As you can see, it is a practical and very functional helper, ideal for preparing your dishes quickly, safely, easily and with hardly any effort.
- Multifunctional mandolin grater.
- Four interchangeable blades for slicing, dicing and grating (three different grating thicknesses).
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel blades.
- Body and other accessories made of highly resistant plastic.
- Zwilling Z-Cut blade design, with patented bi-directional grating technology.
- Grating efficiency even from the sides.
- Safety guard for fingers.
- Handle for easy handling in any position.
- Small food adapter.
- Removable base with non-slip pads for a stable hold.
- The base acts as a collection container for grated or cut food.
- Without the base, it fits into the Zwilling Fresh&Save containers M and L.
- Compact design to occupy the minimum storage space.
- Suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Measurements: 30 cm long x 11.30 cm wide x 9.2 cm high.
- Weight: 400g.
Why we like the Zwilling Z-CUT Mandoline Grater with Interchangeable Plates
- It is a multifunctional tool, perfect for day to day.
- Allows you to grate fine, medium, coarse or cut food just by changing the blade.
- The Z-shaped bi-directional blades are very efficient.
- It takes up very little space when stored.
- You can use it without fear thanks to its finger protector.
- The small food adapter lets you take advantage of it all.
- The base prevents it from moving when in use and is a perfect collection container.
ZWILLING JA HENCKELS is one of the oldest European kitchenware brands with the highest prestige and quality in the sector. Founded in 1731 in Solingen, Germany, it is a world leader in cutlery and kitchenware.
It is a firm that excites for the design, versatility and longevity of its products. In 2008 the mother house acquired the French kitchenware firm Staub and the Belgian Demeyere. The result is an extremely varied range of kitchenware, but always of superb quality.