Angelo Vergani came to be considered in Milan, in 1944, as the first specialist of authentic Milanese Panettone , AND maintains the original recipe in this classic Panettone straight from Italy !
Just as you read it: in 1944, the young Angelo Vergani became very popular and appreciated among his fellow Italians for offering the world the true and authentic taste of the dessert that represents Milan, panettone. Thus, his bakery, Vergani, specialized in the production of authentic Milanese Panettone and that same recipe is the one that has been inherited and maintained since its beginnings and which takes shape in this classic Italian panettone coming directly from Milan.
Making panettone is an art, and since 1944 Vergani has always been faithful to its ancient recipes, to offer the true and authentic flavor of this appetizing and nuanced sponge cake that we call panettone. From using the ingredients, always natural and specifically chosen, to the preparation technique, everything has been inherited and is maintained as it was in 1944.
- Soft and delicate brioche, wider than it is tall, filled with limoncello cream . Recipe with alcohol .
- The base of the panettone has been made following the ancient tradition of Milan. It includes other aromas and spices, such as anise, orange and other classics of traditional panettone.
- Original recipe by Angelo Vergani, created in 1944.
- Made in Milan, in the Panettone Vergani house.
- Weight: 750g.
- Presented on pretty decorated paper and rustic twine.
- It is perfect both to give as a gift and to present on the table at dessert time with family and friends.