De Buyer Mineral B Iron Frying Pan
Note: Exceptionally, due to high demand, there is a delay in the delivery of orders that include Mineral pans of 24 and 28 cm. Orders that include 24cm pans will be shipped on December 18, and those that include 28cm pans will be shipped on December 5.
We apologize for this delay, and we assure you that the wait will be worth it :)
- Delivery within 3-5 business days
- Shipping cost 9.90€
They've been waiting for you. More French than Coco Chanel, De Buyer Mineral B frying pans are what you've been looking for to cook healthily at home.
- Handcrafted out of iron.
- Without using any chemicals, foreign coatings or heavy metals.
- They are treated with a layer of beeswax that protects the pan and gives it a naturally non-stick surface.
- Ideal for browning meats, sautéing vegetables or cooking fried eggs.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- You can put the whole pan in the oven (it can go in the oven at 200ºC for ten minutes).
Heat-resistant handle sleevefor De Buyer iron frying pans, which will help you not to burn yourself when holding the pan.
Why we love the Mineral B Iron Frying Pan
- Mineral iron distributes the heat so well over the entire surface of the pan that the food browns evenly, and with those little grill stripes that give it a very professional look.
- They are indestructible. They will last you a lifetime if you take care of them. You know how.
- Since it is oven safe, it is perfect for cooking au gratin or adding a touch of spice to your recipes.
|Upper diameter||Base diameter||Weight||Height|
|20 cm||13,5 cm||1,Kg||3,3 cm|
|24 cm||17,5 cm||1,39 Kg||3,5 cm|
|26 cm||18 cm||1,9 Kg||4 cm|
|28 cm||20 cm||2,15 Kg||4 cm|
|32 cm||25,5 cm||2,63 Kg||4,5 cm|
|36 cm||27,5 cm||3,53 Kg||5 cm|
The history of De Buyer
Founded in 1830 in Le Val d'Ajol (France), De Buyer is a family-owned company that manufactures kitchenware for professionals and haute cuisine restaurants all over the world. With more than 2000 products available to buy today, it exports to 95 countries. Well-known in French gastronomic circles, De Buyer collaborates with such prestigious cooking schools such as l’École Nationale de la Pâtisserie, l’École de Cuisine Alain Ducasse and l’École Ferrandi.
Photo: "Duck magret with apples" and "Fried Milk"
Cambiar a este tipo de sartenes , me ha cambiado el sabor de los alimentos q se cocinan en ella. Un placer
La he comprado recientemente , los huevos fritos y las tortillas salen riquísimas …
El mantenimiento es muy sencillo, si lo haces tal cual , no se pega la comida .
Y para mi algo fundamental , sin toxicidad.
muy bueno aunq muy muy pesado. Me llegó enseguida el paquete.
Sartén hierro Mineral B De Buyer