pasta with mushrooms
A tasty recipe, easy to prepare, perfect for day to day and seasonal, this is the recipe that Miriam, author of The Winter Guest , brings us today. Surely you do not want to miss it, because the pasta goes perfectly with the mushrooms that autumn brings us.
Nothing better than a plate of pasta with good mushrooms in full season and a sprinkle of cheese to counteract the late autumn cold. Feel like it, don't say no.
I have used a slightly more original pasta than simple macaroni or spaghetti, they say they are called mafaldas, but you are very free to use the model that you like the most.
The mushrooms used are shiitake and boletus, but if you are fond of mushrooms and you pick them yourself, surely this recipe has a plus of flavor. And satisfaction, happiness and joy.
For joy of course mine, that today I have released my new Sambonet 1965 Vintage pot , a real cuteness : stainless steel pots that have been given this aged touch that you see here, which added to the golden handles make it a pot to show off and enjoy.
Sambonet aged stainless steel pots and gilt handles , Skeppshult iron skillet , Textured plates , Luigi Bormioli oil bottle and Mediterranean wine glasses
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 300gr of pasta to taste (better if it is homemade or fresh)
- 250g of assorted mushrooms
- 30g of butter
- A splash of liquid cream or crème fraîche
- Grated cured cheese to taste (parmesan or cured manchego)
- TartufLanghe truffle oil (optional)
- We clean the mushrooms well under the tap and dry them a little. We booked.
- In an iron skillet , melt the butter and when it starts to bubble, add the mushrooms. We make them sweat for a little while over low heat until they are tender and reduced.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, put water to boil in a saucepan and add the pasta when it boils (I was able to use the new Sambonet 1965 saucepan for the first time! What a treat). Cook for the time indicated for the type of pasta chosen.
- When the mushrooms are ready and the pasta is about to be cooked, add the dash of cream or the scoop of crème fraîche to the mushrooms, just enough to form a creamy bond.
- Drain the pasta well from its water and add the mushrooms. Stir to mix and serve immediately with a good sprinkling of strong cheese on top. If we like, we can add a few drops of oil flavored with truffles to the pasta, you will emphasize the flavor.
Skepphult frying pan, 1965 Vintage Sambonet pot , Microplane grater and round Bérard olive wood board
And now we have a delicious dish that can be prepared in a jiffy, suitable for all audiences, with seasonal produce... I can't run out of praise! Give it a try, smack us.
Hola Pedro Antonio, lo tendremos en cuenta y a ver si publicamos alguna nueva receta en tajine pronto. Mientras tanto, te dejo con dos recetas que espero puedan ayudarte por ahora. La primera es un tajine de boquerones que tenemos en nuestro blog (puedes verla aquí: https://www.claudiaandjulia.com/blogs/general/18104028)
La segunda está en francés, pero espero que fácilmente puedas traducirla, un rico tajine de rape con aceitunas: http://www.femmeactuelle.fr/cuisine/recettes/plat/lotte-aux-olives-et-rattes-05043
Saludos y gracias!
Bien que lo sabes, verdad Laura? :) Muchas gracias, la verdad es que sí, vale mucho la pena. Besico!!
Laura Because said:
Hay un antes y un después del rallador microplane en la vida
¡Es un imprescindible total, un must!
Riquísima receta ;)
Pedro Antonio Córdoba López said:
Me gustaría que pongáis recetas de pescado , para el tajine le creuset