Fake Aperol sangria
Summer and sangria go hand in hand, so today we bring you a drink that is as refreshing as it is delicious, with which you will leave your guests delighted and with zero coma zero complication.
It is a fake Aperol Spiritz sangria, which you can prepare directly in the WMF glass bottle , thanks to which you can easily serve thanks to its integrated strainer. Here is the video recipe and below we leave you the amount of ingredients used:
- 2 peaches
- 1 kiwi
- 2 lime wedges
- 200 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 550ml of cava, very cold
- 250ml of Aperol Spiritz
- Cut the peaches into large wedges and the kiwi into slices.
- Add directly to the WMF glass bottle all the fruit (peach, kiwi and lime), the cava, the juice and the Aperol.
- Serve directly now that it's cool!
- You will see that thanks to the integrated strainer of the bottle, the fruit stays in the bottle, and you serve a clean and delicious drink.
- You can adjust the amounts to your liking - maybe you prefer it less bitter (reduce the Aperol in that case) or more orange... Practice makes perfect!