Banana and oatmeal pancakes
I'll bring you some banana pancakes - Not with banana, but with banana! -. Ever since I saw them being made, I loved the idea of giving that characteristic and sweet flavor of the banana in the same pancake dough, also made with oats. Healthy and sugar-free, they are pancakes that you will make in no time and with only 3 ingredients . It's a really delicious breakfast!
I'd love for you to discover it, I think it 's a great way to make pancakes . To do this, you will only need a grinder or grinder to make the mashed banana and mix it with the flour and eggs, and then pass it through the pan. And ready!
I strongly encourage you to try it at home, and I propose several toppings with which to accompany them below.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs size L
- 6 tablespoons oat flakes (or oatmeal)
- Put the oat flakes in a food processor or grinder (we use the Magimix food processor ), and grind until floury.
- Enter the bananas in large pieces and the eggs in the processor and blend again until there is a uniform mass, with all the ingredients well integrated. You already have the dough for the pancakes ready.
- Prepare the Mineral B Brunchtime Cast Iron Skillet or cast iron skillet with a fine grain of butter. You can also choose to use a non- stick pan and avoid the film of butter.
- When the pan is hot, add a ladleful of batter and let it cook until you see bubbles on the surface.
- Flip the pancake over and cook the other side.
- Serve your pancakes with the accompaniment that you like the most.
Proposals to accompany your pancakes:
These pancakes are already sweet thanks to the banana. So you can simply accompany it with some fresh blackberries on top and a few fresh blueberries. It's also mandarin season, so you can also accompany these pancakes with some segments.
If you want to give it a touch of sweetness, spread a little Agave syrup or honey on top... Or liquid chocolate, the truth is that it goes perfectly with the banana.
If you want a more gourmand proposal, place a few ounces of chocolate between pancakes, you will see how they melt and a fabulous flavor remains.
If you prefer to accompany them with salty flavors you can also do it. But you better look for the contrast... Iberico ham, bacon sautéed in the pan, strong cheeses... You will enjoy such combinations too.
Things that may interest you:
- If you don't want to use oil to make your pancakes, you can use a nonstick skillet instead of the iron one.
- In order to achieve the perfect pancake shape, the De Buyer Brunchtime set can help.
- I do not add sugar to the pancake mixture, since if you take two very ripe bananas, they already give it enough sweetness, but if you prefer, you can add a little sugar.
- To turn the flakes into flour and then make the mixture we have used the Magimix food processor , but you will see other choppers and processors here (what is important is that it has the ability to grind fine and the capacity to accommodate the mixture).
se puede tener preparada la mezcla ,con antelacion ,en la nevera.
Darío Muñoz said:
Interesante y fácil
Coromoto Medina Benítez said:
Al suscribirme, el correo electrónico que he puesto, no es correcto, el correcto es éste : email@example.com