Steamed salmon with vegetables and Teriyaki sauce
Today's recipe is one of the healthiest that we can get between chest and back. A steamed salmon with vegetables and teriyaki sauce that tastes like heaven and is prepared in a jiffy and without using much kitchenware . All advantages for a great dish that we love and leaves us more than satisfied every time we prepare it.
Using a good product is always advisable, but when the preparation of the recipe is so simple and the main ingredient is (almost) bare, this becomes mandatory. Get some good wild salmon loins. Yes, the one that doesn't look like salmon because it's light in color (don't let custom fool you, SALMON in capital letters isn't bright orange but pale and delicate). And enjoy this wonderful recipe.
Ken Hom bamboo steamer and porcelain plate Caractère Revol
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 2 wild salmon fillets
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
For the teriyaki sauce:
- 75ml soy sauce
- 30 ml of rice vinegar
- 20g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 30 ml of water
- 5 ml sesame oil (optional)
- With the help of a mandolin or, failing that, a sharp knife, finely slice the onion, green pepper and red pepper. We divide the vegetables in two, one for each portion.
- We take a sheet of parchment paper and place half of the vegetables that we have reserved for one serving in the center. We salt and pepper
- Place the salmon loin on top of the vegetables, skin side down, season with salt and pepper and brush with extra virgin olive oil. Cover with the other half of the vegetables and season again.
- We repeat the operation with the rest of the vegetables and the second loin of salmon.
- We make two packages with parchment paper, closing as tightly as possible so that the juices do not come out during cooking. We place each one in one of the two trays of the bamboo steamer * and close with the lid.
- Heat a little water in a pan or saucepan with the same diameter as the steamer and, when it starts to generate steam, place it on top. Steam for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the packets from the steamer, plate and serve immediately, accompanying the salmon fillets with homemade teriyaki sauce.
*You can also make this recipe in an electric steamer or steam it in a pressure cooker , in the Vitalis pot or with an adaptable steamer .
- Place all the ingredients in the glass of a hand blender and blend until you get a fine sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and cook over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally with a whisk so that no lumps form.
Küchenprofi measuring pot , Revol porcelain cup and Ken Hom bamboo steamer
Exquisita receta. Las recetas de salmón al vapor quedan exquisitas, yo cocine de <a href= “https://electrodomesticosalvapor.com” >esta página web y quedo realmente muy rico. Recomendare esta web a todos mis amigos cocineros!
Receta sana, fácil y rápida de hacer y exquisita si el salmón es de calidad. Gracias.
Existe salsa de soja sin gluten💪🏻
No puedo tomar salsa de Soja, me gustaría que me dijeseis por qué otra cosa la puedo sustituir . Muchas gracias