Provolone with sobrassada and egg
Today we bring you a simple but sensational dish! It is a baked provolone with sobrassada and egg, made in the Le Creuset Skillet pan .
Preparing this provolone will take you just a few minutes, and the result is really tasty. I strongly encourage you to try it - with so little effort but such a rich result, it will become a classic among your friends and family this summer.
Today we do it in the Le Creuset Skillet pan , a pan that is most beautiful and versatile, since being made of cast iron you can use it both on the stove and it can also go in the oven. And it is also very successful!
This dish will save you from many dinners and appetizers, since it is very easy to prepare and it is also very fast and delicious. They are one of those recipes that I like to keep in mind when I want to cook something delicious but that does not take much time or effort.
It is a very fun dish. I am sure that you will surprise all your guests!
- 2 Provolone cheeses
- 6 slices of Sobrasada, 1 cm thick
- 1 or 2 eggs
- Cut the sobrasada into slices 1cm thick.
- Put the provolone in the Skillet pan .
- Add the sobrassada on top of the provolone so that it is evenly distributed.
- Put the Skillet pan in the oven at 160º until we see that the provolone has melted.
- Remove from the oven and add the egg on top of the provolone and bake again.
- Remove the pan from the oven when we see that the egg is done.
Now you can enjoy this delicious easy and fast provolone.
- You can accompany this dish with toasted bread or crispy sticks, or roasted carrots for added enjoyment.
- The Le Creuset Skillet is perfect for cooking and serving directly in, as it will keep dishes warm for a long time and is lovely for presentation.
If you want to enjoy other provolone recipes, we invite you to see the traditional provoletta recipe.
Traditional Provoletta Recipe with Le Creuset Skillet Frying Pan
Maria Ogadenia said: