Yogurt popsicles with cocoa cream and hazelnuts (with the Zoku ice cream maker)
Ice creams are a thing of summer (although if you eat them all year round we won't tell anyone!), and making them at home is very easy with Zoku ice cream makers , since in a few minutes you will have your ice cream ready to eat . The only thing you have to remember is to leave the refrigerator in the freezer, so that it is very cold when you are going to use it. Then, you can make all kinds of ice creams with them, from horchata ice creams or orange juice to ice creams as delicious as the one that Lola brings us today, from Loleta Life, Food & Market . Will you miss it?
One of the best things about summer is ice cream and popsicles. Today I bring you one of my favorite recipes, some yogurt popsicles with cocoa cream and hazelnuts, made with the Zoku ice cream maker : a recipe that is as easy and quick as it is refreshing, with which you will all enjoy at home. Kids can make it and it's very healthy!
You can have this delicious recipe for yogurt popsicles for dessert or between meals, and you can make them in just a few minutes with the Zoku ice cream maker . What do not you believe? I didn't think so either, but after trying it, my son couldn't live without it.
The truth is that discovering these ice cream makers has been a triumph: the children have a blast inventing recipes for dessert with their favorite ingredients. You will have healthy and 100% natural ice creams in a few minutes and they will enjoy their desserts and snacks with you.
- 3 Greek yogurts
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract for Nomu pastries
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa cream with hazelnuts
- We put the Zoku ice cream maker in the freezer to be able to make the popsicles in a few minutes. We will have it in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Put the yogurts in a bowl and add the sugar and vanilla extract. Stir with a teaspoon until the sugar has dissolved.
- We put our yogurt in a disposable pastry bag and reserve.
- We place the chocolate and hazelnut cream in another disposable pastry bag and heat it for about 10 seconds in the microwave to get a more liquid texture, so that it is easy to handle.
- We take the fridge out of the freezer and after placing the sticks according to the instructions of the fridge, we are alternating layers of the two ingredients with the pastry bags. I like that the layers are not uniform because they look prettier that way.
- Let stand a few minutes. This mixture hardens very quickly so there is almost no waiting. After a few minutes, remove the poles with the help of the key.
Hola María, pues tengo que suponer que sí, pero depende siempre del molde. Con estos de Zoku no hay problema, pero según el material en qué estén hechos puede que se peguen al desmoldar. Todo es probarlo :)
María Virginia Cuevas Serrano said:
Hola, buenos días! Sirve hacer los polos en moldes normales? Gracias