Baked chicken with vegetables
Raquel, author of Los Tragaldabas , teaches us how to make the most of the new Bra Infinity grill, a super-reinforced non-stick grill with a removable handle, which allows cooking both on the fire and in the oven. In this case, he presents us with a classic, baked chicken with vegetables. Delicious, appetizing and with an excellent presentation - Success is guaranteed!
The recipe that I bring you today is one of the essentials at home, I imagine that the same will happen to you. Roast chicken is a dish that, due to its simplicity, is delicious; it also admits infinite combinations, which makes it even more appetizing: vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, carrots, pumpkin... fruits, such as apples, grapes, pomegranates. Any mixture is perfect and means that each time we have a different recipe.
For the roast I used the new Bra Infinity grill , made of cast aluminum. The new Infinity grill invites us to a sustainable and healthy kitchen. This range has a new PREMIUM® interior non-stick coating, the only non-stick coating on the market free of PFOA. You will achieve surprising results, due to its great duration, resistance and anti-adherence. Maximum heat performance, better use of energy thanks to its diffuser bottom, which distributes heat evenly.
Grill Bra Infinity and Bra stainless steel oil bottle
The entire range of Infinity products is designed to have maximum robustness and great resistance to deformation. When it comes to cooking and thanks to its interior non-stick coating, you will need less oil to cook, which is an advantage for all of us who try to eat a healthy diet.
It is suitable for all types of hobs, including induction. You can use it in the oven as it holds up to 220º and thanks to its removable handle you will have it very simple, you will also save space both in the oven and in its storage. For cleaning, the dishwasher is allowed, and if you wash by hand, avoid abrasive or scratching pads.
The entire Infinity range is already in my kitchen and I can't stop using it, I think it's all advantages. I find the non-stick to be the best I've tried, the removable handle is perfect because it allows you to use the pans and grills in the oven and then serve directly at the table. And of course, the roasts and other recipes are scrumptious, a must without a doubt.
For this type of recipe, the ingredients are basic: good free-range chicken, some French onions, cherry tomatoes... everything counts for a perfect result. The oil is essential and if you want to give it a different touch, add an oil with truffle , simply spectacular, or if you are looking for something more discreet , almond oil or avocado oil are not even painted.
1 free range chicken
extra virgin olive oil
Two orange juice
1. Preheat the oven to 200º.
2. Put the chicken and the Parisian potatoes, unpeeled and cut in half, on our Infinity grill .
3. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and the orange juice.
4. Bake at 180º for about an hour (put the grill in the oven and remove the handle).
5. After half an hour of cooking, we introduce the whole peeled onions and cherry tomatoes, add a little oil on top, season with salt and pepper and bake. We introduce the onions and tomatoes later because they need less cooking than the chicken and potatoes, in this way we prevent them from overcooking.
6. Once the baking time has passed, we check that the chicken is ready and well browned. If you think it needs a little more time, add a few more minutes, everything will depend on the oven and the size of the chicken. Mine was small, one hour has been enough.
7. We put a few sprigs of thyme to give a touch of freshness.
8. We put the mango back in, serve and enjoy our barbecue at the table.
Grill Bra Infinity , Pallarès iron knife and T&G wooden board with painted handle
Hola Juan José, sin duda si quieres girarlo para asar cada parte, quedará muy bien asado, te doy toda razón! seguramente un asado más crujiente de los laterales que sin ese giro que propones; pero si introduces la sartén en una parte baja del horno, a temperatura media para una cocción prolongada, seguro que quedará bien hecho de todas partes, con la comodidad de poder “olvidarte” de él. Saludos, y muchas gracias!
Hola Lina, me alegro muhco que te gusten, y que ese delicioso pastel quedase tan bien! Un saludo, y muchas gracias a ti!
Lina palomares said:
Me parecen todas las recetas muy completas y saludables, el pastel de carne me quedo estupendo, gracias
Juan José Escanciano said:
Para que el asado sea más uniforme no os parece mejor colocar primero el pollo sobre una de sus patas durante 15-20 minutos, luego darle la vuelta y colocarle otros 15-20 minutos sobre la otra pata y hacer lo mismo, apoyándole primero sobre las pechugas y por último sobre las costillas, retirándolo cuando se viera que las pechugas están bien doradas.