Individual lasagna with eggplant and ricotta cream
I have to say that I'm crazy about lasagna, in all its versions, with meat, salmon and spinach or vegetables... They all seem fantastic and delicious.
I know that each of us has a favorite dish of Italian cuisine and that at home we version it in our own way, this is the case of the lasagna that I bring you today, a vegetable lasagna, a dish that I craved at all hours when I was pregnant, A simple dish to prepare as well as delicious.
In my version of vegetable lasagna, the vegetable that has the leading role is the aubergine, ideally accompanied by a flavored tomato sauce, of course, with basil and for that creamy part that this dish always has, I opted for a ricotta cream that goes with hair. Do you dare to prepare it? You can't miss it, also in an individual version in the Revol dishes that make it irresistible.
Le Creuset rectangular grill , Pallarès carbon steel knife , Revol porcelain round plate and Le Creuset Evolution round cocotte
Ingredients for 4 people)
- 3 medium eggplants
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
- 400 ml crushed tomato
- 1 tablespoon concentrated tomato
- 125ml white wine
- 1 bunch fresh basil chopped
- 8 sheets of fresh lasagna pasta - cut to the shape of the mold if necessary -
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 150 g grated mozzarella cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
For the ricotta cream:
- 250g ricotta
- 100 ml cream
- 100g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Arrange the aubergines on the Le Creuset grill plate , brush with olive oil and bake for 60 minutes.
- While the aubergines are roasting, heat two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in our Le Creuset skillet , lightly brown the garlic and then add the chopped onion, fry well. Then add the white wine and cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- Then add the concentrated tomato , cook for a few seconds and add the crushed tomato and dried oregano, cook for about 15 minutes or until the volume has reduced by half. Season and reserve.
- Once the aubergines are roasted, remove from the oven, let them cool slightly, open them with the help of a knife and with a spoon remove the meat to a plate, chop it and add it to the tomato sauce that we have prepared. Mix well and add salt and pepper again. We booked.
- In a bowl , place the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream and eggs, mix well and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Once we have everything ready, we will assemble our lasagna on four Revol plates , ideal for this use, we start with a layer of aubergine, cover with ricotta sauce and a sheet of pasta, make another layer of the same and finish with a layer of aubergine, cream and Finally, instead of pasta, we cover it with grated mozarella cheese.
- We put in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven once the time has passed and the mozzarella cheese has browned.
Revol porcelain round plates , Pallarès carbon steel knife and Le Creuset rectangular grill
I love to prepare lasagnas individually, fantastic to present on the plate with a salad or with the accompaniment that you most want. This is not a heavy version and I know you are going to love it. Do you already have the ingredients listed? And the Revol dishes prepared?
Una duda. Cuando se echa la albahaca? No lllo encuentro en la receta.gracias
Hola Verónica, en este caso al ser pasta fresca no habría que cocerla, con el tiempo de horno queda perfecta. Si no fuera pasta fresca hay láminas de lasaña que tampoco es necesario cocerlas antes, fíjate en el súper porque son marcas muy conocidas y lo pone en el paquete ;), ¡ya te digo que es la forma más cómoda y rápida de preparar lasañas!
Disfruta de la receta, ya nos cuentas
Me parece una receta muy rica, Quiero hacerla, pero tengo una duda, ¿no hay que cocer la pasta?