2019 Summary and Top 10 Recipes!
I don't know if curiosity is as powerful as it is for me, but it's the end of the year and thinking about those summary programs on TV, showing everything that has happened in recent months. In my case, in the case of Claudia&Julia, what I think about is everything we have done and what we have achieved. This year, the truth is, we haven't stopped! Let's recap...
- I think I'm not lying if I tell you that it's the year that we've brought the most novelties since the store began (we're always bringing things, but this year it's been almost every week that we've added little things to the store!).
- We have grown a lot on all networks: on Instagram above all, but also our YouTube channel is very active and we are happy that we are receiving many comments on the videos and, of course, our Facebook Community , Cooking with Claudia&Julia, where we have celebrated and to 10,000 members!
- We have done the first Showcooking in Madrid.
- We have launched the new website: we changed the design of our store, updating it, changing the Home, the way the menu was divided, bringing a new look to the blog... And we did a lot of things to celebrate it! From a bunch of giveaways to a week of special discounts.
- We've been running regular 'VIP Weeks', weeks of exclusive discounts on such great brands as Le Creuset, WMF, KitchenAid and Emile Henry.
- We have opened a new blog and store dedicated exclusively to the CookExpert robot: we launched the Cookexpertas.com website, where you can find exclusive content for that one-of-a-kind kitchen helper.
- There has been movement in the office! Our dear Ainoa has given birth and has left us for a few months (you will see her again soon, by the way!), and we have incorporated Bea, and also two very cool assistants, Xavier and Lluc.
- In the office and at home we have also had a new and faithful companion, my dear Fusta (she still bites everything and doesn't help with cooking, but she does finish the leftovers).
- We have had new additions to the blog, Mercedes, Olga and Lenka have been with us for a few months now in this culinary adventure that is our world, and the other blog companions have not stopped - our most sincere thanks for their dedication to Miriam, Carmen , Leti, Bea, Rosa, Eva, Virginia, Luisa, Loreto, Lola, Miguel and Patri.
- And on the blog we have had a lot of movement! We have made many new recipe books, we have generated video recipes like never before, we have made advice posts that we know you have found most interesting (Thank you for your support!) and the ranking of the most visited recipes has changed...
Yes, there are recipes that you have always liked a lot, but we have published some recipes this year that have superseded some traditionally highly visited recipes on the blog. So I leave you with the Top 10 recipes of 2019:
I encourage you to try these recipes, the truth is that I have made most of them at home and they are guaranteed success. So go for it, and let's eat 2020!
Marisol Ferrer López said:
Os deseo A todo el equipo un 2020 que cumpla vuestras respectivas y al mismo tiempo que no cambiéis vuestra profesionalidad y el trato amable con todos los que amamos vuestra empresa .
Feliz Año amigos !!!
Felices fiestas y Feliz Año 2020 para vosotras y todo el equipo, sois geniales, soy clienta de hace mucho tiempo, os recomiendo a todos los amigos, amabilidad, rapidez y un menaje superior, gracias por las recetas y por los consejos.
Marisa López said:
Feliz Navidad y muy Feliz Año Nuevo 2020. Seguro que es un buen año… me gusta el bis. Gracias por tanto como nos dais. Seguiremos fieles, con algunos quilos más, pero fieles. 🤗😘
María Jesús said:
Feliz Navidad y por supuesto que nos vamos a comer el 2020 !!! Gracias Claudia, a todo tu equipo y a los seguidor@s, que nos deleitan con sus recetas y consejos .
Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo. Gracias por compartir tan deliciosas recetas.
¡Feliz 2020! Porque estoy segura de que nos lo vamos a comer bien ricamente.
josep maria said:
Bones Festes i endavant!!
Feliz Navidad!! Me encanta todo de vuestra web, blog, fotos, etc…todo es positivo, bonito y sirve para algo, os recomiendo a todo el mundo!!