Blueberry Swirl Crepes
If crepes are a real treat, these blueberry swirl crepes are a complete delight. Perfect for their simple preparation, they are as tasty as they are charming. It is to bring them to the table and disappear from the plate!
Accompanied by your favorite filling or rolled as is, they are delicious and a hit. They will arouse the enthusiasm of the little ones at home and the curiosity of the older ones, who will want to know the secret of their preparation.
The batter for the crepes is easy to prepare, so they can be both a wonderful snack and the perfect breakfast to enjoy with the family. You will see that these, with the blueberry spiral, are just as easy to make.
Here is the recipe for blueberry swirl crepes, perfect for success!
- 250g of flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g blueberry jam
- Oil/butter for the crepe
- In a bowl, sift the flour and add the salt and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix everything with a whisk.
- Gradually add the milk and continue beating until you have a smooth dough. Lastly, add the melted butter.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for an hour.
- Separate the dough into two bowls. In one have ⅔ of the dough and in another bowl the remaining third.
- In the bowl with the least amount of dough, add the blueberry jam and mix everything very well, to fully integrate the jam. Strain this cranberry mass through a fine strainer and place it in a pipette, a feeding bottle or a soft bottle with a fine tip. You can also use a dosing funnel .
- Grease Buyer 's crepe maker and heat over medium heat.
- When hot, add some of the blueberry batter into the pan in a spiral. Heat the batter for a few moments and then pour in a ladleful of regular batter, covering the swirl.
- Cook on both sides and when done, remove the crepe from the pan.
- Repeat the process until the dough is gone. Enjoy your delicious crepes!
- You can use any jam, although the crepes will always be more beautiful if the one you use is strawberry, red fruit, raspberry, etc., since the contrast between the color of the masses is more noticeable.
- You can make pancakes instead of crepes; Even if they are smaller, they will also be very beautiful.
- If you want to round off the dish, you can fill the crepes with a most delicious blueberry sauce. Here you will find the recipe.