Contrasts of grilled vegetables with millet and crispy tofu
Stéphane Poussardin, and through the collaboration with Delicooks, never ceases to fascinate us: this time he turns a combination of numerous common ingredients, all suitable for vegetarians, into a multicolored delight for the eyes and the palate! Do you dare to try?
- 125 grams of tofu
- 50 grams of green beans
- 2 small potatoes baked in the oven with skin
- 4 mini eggplants
- 4 mini courgettes
- 4 baby carrots
- 4 green asparagus
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 mini yellow or red bell peppers
- ½ cassava
- ½ sweet potato
- 4 mustard greens
- 4 beet greens
- 200 grams of millet
- 60 grams dehydrated crispy onion (in health food store) optional.
- hazelnut oil
- Sunflower oil
- 60 grams vegetable margarine
- ½ tsp old fashioned mustard
- ½ orange
- wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp of Gomasio (sesame salt)
For the coffee streusel. Sand texture (optional):
- 50 grams vegetable butter
- 50 grams wholemeal flour
- 40 grams of fructose
- 25 grams powdered coffee
For the tofu:
- Cut the tofu into equal cubes.
- Mix the old mustard, the grated orange peel, the melted vegetable butter, the curry and coat the tofu with the breadcrumbs. Reserve.
For the coffee streusel. Sand texture:(optional)
- Mix all the sifted dry ingredients and the vegetable butter in small pieces to obtain a homogeneous mass. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then cut into small cubes and bake for about 20 minutes at 160º.
For the vegetables:
- Mark all the vegetables on a grill or frying pan. Reserve.
For the yucca and sweet potato chips:
- Cut the sweet potato and cassava into very thin slices, flour and fry with plenty of sunflower oil. Dry with absorbent paper and season with themutasio.
For the millet:
- Toast the millet in a frying pan and cover with hot water, leave to cook for about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Sauté the millet with a little hazelnut oil and the crispy onion (dehydrated).
- Place the millet, a little streusel, the vegetables on top, the chips, and lastly the beet greens, mustard, on the bottom of the plate. Fry the tofu in sunflower oil until crispy, arrange it on top of the vegetables.
- Dress with the hazelnut oil and a bit of Gomasio.